Thursday, December 31, 2009

How to Change or Remove Youjoomla.com Copyright: Case 2

People, sometimes, in their joomla template don't want to display the copyright info or change it with their (information) texts/words. Well, for who can't figure out where "the folder or file" is or when you can't find the link.php file like I describe in my "How to Change or Remove Youjoomla.com Copyright" post. Try to find it in index.php template's file. In this case I used My Blog Youjoomla Template.
For example: when I first time extract joomla packet before installation process, I extracted it to "C:\wamp\www\justsharing" folder. And then after installation done, I install youjoomla template ("my blog" template from youjoomla). So the folder where index.php file is in "C:\wamp\www\justsharing\templates\myblog".
Now find: div class="copyright", here you can change or "remove" youjoomla.com copyright words.

UPDATE:
In Joomla 1.5 Backend go to Extensions > Template Manager > (click) MyBlog (on Template Name to open template's Details and Parameters).
Open/click "Edit HTML".
Find the tag: <div class="copyright">
Now you can edit the text and link in that tag as you need.

Hope it help you all.

2 comments:

  1. how to remove youstorage template plase help i long serch becuse not find

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated and reviewed, so I can follow "the progress". Sorry for inconvenient.

MyBlog Related Search

Custom Search