So, you have to use default joomla footer module if you want the footer show in your site template (using joomla default footer module will show "Restore Default Setting" and "Return to Top image" too).
Here, I want to show you some tips n tricks that i know how to remove, delete or hide RocketTheme logo at footer but still want to use the RocketTheme's text footer.
Plese note that this is Just Sharing All The Things I Know.
There're 2 (two) files that need to edited in (rt_akiraka_j15) template folder:
1. index.php (remove RocketTheme logo)
2. en-GB.tpl_rt_akiraka_j15.ini (modify text: (c) Copyright 2009, All Right Reserved)
1. index.phpOpen "index.php" file and look at line 417, i mean this line:
<a href="http://www.rockettheme.com/" title="<?php echo JText::_('ROCKETTHEME_JTC'); ?>" id="rocket" class="png"></a>
It up to you either just delete that line or make that as a comment, like this:
// <a href="http://www.rockettheme.com/" title="<?php echo JText::_('ROCKETTHEME_JTC'); ?>" id="rocket" class="png"></a>
Maybe you just want to change its logo to your logo (and link), it's up to you. (How about logo image dimension?)
We're half way to go.
2. en-GB.tpl_rt_akiraka_j15.iniNow, open "en-GB.tpl_rt_akiraka_j15.ini" file.
Change, modify or remove the text after "=" sign.
This is what I did:
SLOGAN=Just Sharing All The Things I Know
COPYRIGHT=Managed by Just Sharing All The Things I Know.
INC_FONT_SIZE=Increase Font Size
DEC_FONT_SIZE=Decrease Font Size
RETURN_TO_TOP=Return to Top
ROCKETTHEME_JTC=RocketTheme Joomla Templates Club
If you want to change "copyright" word with "managed by", you need to remove or delete "©" sign at line 419 in "index.php" file to remove the copyright sign.
Hope that's useful.
Sorry (again) for my english :P .
PLEASE, SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY ... [YOU-KNOW-WHAT-I-MEAN... :=) ]
1. How to Change or Remove YOOtheme Copyright Link at Footer in Joomla 1.5 Template.
2. How to Remove or Delete Vinaora Visitors Counter Link.
3. How to Change or Remove "designed by JoomlArt.com" in Joomla 1.5 Template.
4. How to Change or Remove Youjoomla.com Copyright.