Monday, June 20, 2011

How to Change or Remove Youjoomla.com Copyright: Case 3, YouStorage

People, sometimes, in their joomla template don't want to display the copyright info or change it with their (information) texts/words. Each templates use different way to the footer module to show their copyright words. This time I try to see it on YouStorage template for YouJoomla.
Well, for who can't figure out where "the folder or file" is or when you can't find the link.php file like I describe in my "How to Change or Remove Youjoomla.com Copyright" post. Neither you can't find it in index.php template's file like I describe in my "How to Change or Remove Youjoomla.com Copyright: Case 2" post.
In this case I use Youstorage Youjoomla Template.
So here we go:
First I extract youstorage demo packet to "C:\wamp\www\justsharing" folder. And then after installation done, I go to this folder "C:\wamp\www\justsharing\templates\youstorage\yjsgcore". (Well, it's "a long journey" before I found the file at least.. ;-) )
In "yjsg_links.php" file I found what I need and want to.
Look at second last "echo" line, I delete this '.$yj_templatename.' (delete the "one quote" among it too), including the tag.
I change the link to youjoomla site, "title" attribute, and "Custom Design by..." words.
Hope this will help you all..
But Please Remember This is Just Sharing All The Things I Know .

14 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot... it work fine
    By Guun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..
    I will try it later.Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How To Remove slogan On Youjoomla Templates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change '.$yj_templatename.' with '.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].' this will display the your domain name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanh you very much Im fom Vietnam Hi

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot!

    for those looking to remove the html validator as well, YouJoomla offers no help on their forums (I'm using their Properties template)..but just set the function booleans to false (i.e. if it reads ==1, change it to ==0) in this same file

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about removal Youjoomla from Title? If use quike start than name of template appears on the main page title? any solution? Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To remove it from the title just go to "Menus" --> "Main Menu" Click on "Home" then under Page Display Options You'll see "Browser Page Title"

      Delete
  8. For updated Youjoomla templates go to:
    ...plugins/system/yjsg/includes/yjsgcore/functions/yjgs_links.php

    And change in line 44 were is 'YJSG_LINKS_YOUJOOMLA_BRANDING' type 'Something nice :)' and save it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always display the copyright info in my texts. And here is one interesting website, visit it: custom writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU WAS AWESOME REMOVED THE COPYRIGHT :)))

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated and reviewed, so I can follow "the progress". Sorry for inconvenient.

MyBlog Related Search

Custom Search